Friday, June 3, 2011

A letter from Kelly in '09


This is a picture Kelly sent to me and the following is a letter that Kelly sent me after he went on vacation during the time he was living in Afganistan in 2009.

'How's it been? I made it back from Bali. It was nice; it kind of gave me a chance to recharge my battery. I saw a bunch of very old Hindu temples, went for a bike ride starting at one of the volcanoes and down through the rice fields and then of course diving. I did 13 dives. There were stingrays, barracuda, sharks and all the other tropical fish. It was nice. I hope things are going well for all of you there. I'll talk to you later. Oh ya, I’m sending a picture and if you think that I’m wearing a dress I’m not! It’s a shura and they made me wear it to get in the temple.'
Kelly