Sunday, September 4, 2011

Timpanogas Cave

Me and the boys hiked to Timpanogas Cave today.  It's only 1 1/2 miles one way but it's all up hill.  But the boys were fun to hike with and didn't complain.  They were so much fun to be with.
Poor Kendra had to work at her new job!  She works at Sunroc in Springville and so she didn't get to come with us today.  It sucks to grow up and not get to always go play!  And Burke didn't go because he is in Colorado with my dad on a bear hunt.
Inside the cave it was only about 45 degrees and so we had to wear jackets.  Hadley is wearing the backpack in front because they make you, they don't want you bumping into the cave walls with your packs.  Kaden wanted so bad to pee in one of the bags they give you in the cave that turns the pee to crystals.  He thought it would be cool, I talked him out of it.  The boys really thought the cave tour was interesting and had a good time.
On the hike back down, I don't think that the boys stopped talking for two minutes.  I love when they do that.  I can listen to their stories all day.  It was a good time.  No T.V., no video games, no computers.  Just me and my boys and their great personalities.  The picture on the bottom right is Ryan stretching his legs.  He kept having to stop and bend down to stretch his sore legs on the hike down.  I thought it was cute.